Welder/Fabricator – Nr to Byfleet, Surrey
£32-£36k (£15 – £18 ph) + Overtime (x1.5 weekdays)
Are you an accomplished Welder who can fabricate their own assemblies?
Or are you and accomplished Fitter who can build and weld assemblies?
We are looking for a cross between a fitter, a welder & a fabricator.
You must be able to weld and build assemblies, frameworks and similar to a precise standard.
We are working with a local vehicle manufacturer and looking to secure the services of a talented technician to work with their close knit team.
Welder Fabricator MIG / TIG
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Interpret and understand manufacturing drawings in order to establish materials and process requirements.
* Mark out components and set up machinery as required.
* Select appropriate tooling for the job.
* Be proficient in the skills of MIG & Tig welding (Ideally previous work to BS4872 or BS9606
* Fabricate and weld single skin products e.g. outlet boxes
* Fabricate and weld mild steel (essential), Aluminium & Stainless Steel (Preferred, not essential)
* Operate within the guidelines of all Company policies & procedures, IS9001 and internal work instructions.
* Ensure that all areas, plant and equipment are kept in a clean and safe working condition and that the general area is kept in a clean and tidy state.
* Comply with the Company’s health and safety policy, procedure and processes.
* Promote the Company Values in Action.
We are looking for applications from people who not only enjoy their work but are looking to secure a long term permanent role, with an opportunity to grow and expand their skills
The work will be building, fabricating and welding bespoke industrial / agricultural vehicles so any experience of HGV/LGV, Agricultural or similar type vehicles would considered for this interesting role.
Please apply for more details