Some Hybrid working available (min 3 days pw on site)
£24/£25ph FCSA Umbrella (this role is deemed inside IR35
We require a Technical Illustrator for an aftermarket spare parts business in Warrington.
- Able to interpret engineering / technical information and creating master service parts information for the service and aftermarket network and key OEM customers
- Transform 3D Models into 2D Illustrations using illustration software (Iso-Draw) in support of our parts lists service information
- Responsible for ensuring the Aftermarket ERP system is aligned to the engineering systems, supporting appropriate procurement and parts stocking
- Experience managing Bills of Material within a BOM/parts listing application. Team Centre experience would be advantageous.
- Experience of dealing with engineering, marketing, and commercial teams to provide service information support
- Ability to interpret basic technical data
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to comfortably work with a variety of people across an organisation
- Contribute to team success by delivering key business metrics
- Independently plan, organise, and prioritise workload
- An eye for detail with excellent quality and work standards
- Ability and willingness to adapt and learn
Long term ongoing contract for the right candidate
Please apply for full details