Shipping Co ordinator / Shipping Controller – Birchwood, Nr Warrington, Cheshire
£19.00 FCSA Umbrella (this role is inside IR35), Paye Available (£14.25ph)
As a Shipping Co-Ordinator / planner, you will be responsible for the management and planning of shipments, from the point of order complete through to delivery. Liaising with various internal and external parties, including customers and transportation companies to ensure a streamlined end to end delivery process, in line with global import and export regulations.
- Computer literate and willing to learn.
- Knowledge of the shipping process is desirable but not a must, good organisation skills & an understanding of shipping (Land, Air or Sea)
- Shipping management desirable.
- Good Excel Skills
Required to accept responsibility and produce highest productivity and quality work, maintain the highest ethical and professional standards within supply chain organisation
- Completion of Export documentation: –
- Ability to use own initiative and resolve problems
- Ability to maintain, react and think quickly to fast moving fluid situations
- Able to contribute positively within a team environment
- Excellent user of Microsoft Excel
- Must demonstrate meticulous levels of attention to detail when working in a pressurised environment
- Demonstrated experience of using SAP in a Transport/Shipping planning role.
- Liaising with Customers and Carriers to arrange and ensure time sensitive bookings are adhered to.
- To facilitate the freight invoice process in line with various carrier invoices through to payment. Managing and highlighting exceptions through to resolution.
- Flexible in their work approach to support time sensitive deadlines and the needs of the business. This is a key role and may require working different times throughout the day to ensure Customer shipments leave on time.
Longterm ongoing contract , working within an enthusiastic Transport & Shipping team
Some hybrid working avaialble once completed induction
The client is ideally looking to pay £19.00 FCSA Umbrella (this role is inside IR35) or £14.25 PAYE to the successful candidate, however may have scope consider above this on a case by case/individual basis.
Should your hourly rate requirements fall slightly above the current bracket please apply and support your application the client has indicated they may consider above on a case by case basis