Are you a Goods In Inspector, Quality Technician or QC Technician with good computer skills?
Do you have experience of Goods in, dimensional, visual inspection & able to visually inspect discrepancies from suppliers & internal customers/returns?
Please read on!
Some Hybrid Working available once fully upto speed (3 day PW min on site)
Returns / Goods in QC Technician – Quality Technician / Mechanical Inspector
Leicester Contract From £17 to £20 (FCSA Umbrella – this role is deemed inside IR35) PAYE option is available too (£13.50 -£14.50ph)
Company based in Leicester require the following
– understand how to and be able to carry out visual, dimensional, mechanical, inspection of assembled, fabricated, and purchased parts & returns from customers
– able to work with fellow Quality Technicians / Engineers to investigate cause & identify resolution paths
– Have experience of liaising with both internal stakeholders & external suppliers to agree predefined resolution paths and ensure they are being followed
– Ideally you will have previous exp of inspection within a manufacturing environment and previously inspected good coming into a company
– Good computer skills
– previous experience of high volume components
You will be expected to fulfil the following duties
– Inspects units, piece parts, and assemblies to find defects.
Ideally having trained and worked in an Electro-Mechanical Engineering role, possibly within the Aerospace or Automotive Industry (or its supply base)
Previous experience of working within and QC / QA role
Hugh Volume production, in a regulated design to order business
Awareness of ISO 9001
A high level of confidence reading Engineering drawings and good understanding of external liaison
Experience of inspecting incoming components, reject reports & supplier NC reports and being able to help suppliers stick to resolution plans
Having a can do attitude
Attention to detail and having a methodical approach
Long term, ongoing contract expected to initially last at least 12 months, although fully expected to extend past this.
Please apply for full details