Avionics Technician Fitter
Based close to Bournemouth Airport
£35 – £37.5k
The scope of this Avionics Technician role is a maintenance biased role, maintaining Aircraft and associated Ground Support Equipment
Avionics Technician / Avionics Fitter
Close to Bournemouth Airport
We are currently recruiting for an Avionics Technician based in Bournemouth, Dorset.
This is going to be a permanent position and you will be responsible for installation, test, modification, rectification and maintenance of aircraft electrical and avionics systems.
Ideally you will have experience within one (or all!) of the following areas of Avionics;
– Installation, test, modification, rectification and maintenance of aircraft electrical and avionics systems
– Manufacture of loom assemblies in accordance with drawings and modification leaflets
– Carry out installation of looms into airframes and other major assemblies
– Carry out removal, installation and rectification of electrical and avionics components
– Carry out aircraft maintenance to the aircraft maintenance schedule
– Fault-finding and rectifying any defects found
– Experience with repairing Resistors, Capacitors, Amplifiers, Batteries
– Recognised Avionics/Electrical Apprenticeship, Level 3 Aeronautical or Forces Engineering qualification
– Must be able to manufacture/modify basic loom assemblies
– Must be able to work from drawings and wiring schedules
– Must be able to install looms in to airframes
– Must have worked on aircraft/avionic systems
– Must be able to obtain SC Level Clearance
If you are an experienced Avionics Fitter/Aircraft Electrician seeking a permanent position, please apply now!
Mon Fri 8am 4pm, earlier finish Friday
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.