Are you a buyer / supply chain specialist or purchasing person looking to work with an prestigious & expanding company?
Do you have experience in purchasing & buying within the project office for a high value electro/mech manufacturing environment?
We are looking for a purchasing specialist to have a background in purchasing for a project type procurement office sourcing mechanical parts or electronic components, or it may have come from buying sub-assemblies , pre-built assemblies?
Have you worked within high value sub contract or OEM Type companies?
Would you like to work with a world leader in the field?
These are the main points we wish to cover, should you feel this is worth investigating why not apply!
Location: Close to Junc 4 M40, High Wycombe
Salary £50 – £55k
Some hybrid working available, although this will be site based initially & you will need to be on site at least 3-4 days of each week & when needs must.
- Point of contact for the procurement team, managing procurement dependencies across Quality, Product Development, Logistics, Production and Legal departments.
- Create the procurement strategies communicating clear cost, time and quality deliverables to key stakeholders.
- Creation and management of budgets, establishing bill of materials costs at key stages of the product development cycle. Identification and pursuit of cost savings and efficiencies to exceed objectives.
- Supplier nomination, ensuring robust evaluation of supply chain capacity and capability.
- Support the sales function in winning new business through effective sourcing and accurate costing at early stages of product maturity.
- Management reporting to evidence supply chain performance against key targets.
- Weekly Reporting on outsourcing KPIs.
- Contract Negotiation and Agreeing T&Cs as per Standard T&Cs procedure
- Managing risks and opportunities registers.
- To plan and present plan gateways as per the internal procedure
- CIPS preferred or currently studying for CIPS
This job description is not an exhaustive list of duties, but it is intended to give a general indication of the range of work undertaken and will vary in detail in the light of changing demands and priorities within the department.
The company are based close to High Wycombe and are looking to speak with talented people who are not just interested in the salary they are most interested in talking to people interested in their satisfying work first, then followed by competitive salary & benefits package.
There may be scope for slightly outside of the salary parameters on a case by case basis, please apply indicating this for more details