|Job Title:||Panel Wirer|
|Salary:||€12 - €15 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Wayne Pavitt|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2018 10:55|
You will have a very diverse skill base as you will be working within a small team of wirers making and building interesting & varied control panels & racks, harnesses & cable assemblies for customers. although you must be able to work from engineering/manufacturing drawings the majority of the work will be working in very close conjunction with engineers/designers and working out ways to make aspects of the panels work.
You must have previously worked as a wirer working on precision & varied panels & racking systems for varied industries.
- must have a very diverse skill range
- must be confident in working from not only eng drawings, but also be able to make things from just an overview/opinion of an engineer
- Electrical assembly, Panel Build, Panel wiring, cable assembly, wiring and integration of complex electrical systems
- Working from drawings, Schematics, wiring diagrams and general engineering instruction.
- must have previously worked on manufacturing assemblies for complex industries
On going contract
client is also likely to need perm people also
Pay £15 Ltd (depending on pay status / exp)
c.40-45 hrs per week during the project
likely to be a minimum of 3-6 months. Although very likely to turn into a long term & stable opportunity
The client has also indicated they may be prepared to consider applications slightly above the indicated pay rate on a case by case basis, please apply for full details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's