|Job Title:||Welder Fabricator|
|Salary:||£20 - £22.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Wayne Pavitt|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2021 11:41|
Or are you and accomplished Fitter who can build and weld stainless steel Pipework?
We are looking for a cross between a fitter, a welder & a fabricator.
You must be able to fabricate & weld stainless steel pipework and similar to a precise standard.
We are working with a local vehicle manufacturer and looking to secure the services of a talented technician to work with their close knit team.
You will have your own PPE & Safety Shoes
Welder Fabricator MIG / TIG
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Fabricate and weld stainless steel pipework to a high standard (essential)
* Be proficient in the skills of MIG & Tig welding and the use of the guillotine, saws and drills.
* Mark out components and set up machinery as required.
* Select appropriate tooling for the job.
* Interpret and understand manufacturing drawings in order to establish materials and process requirements.
* Fabricate and weld mild & stainless steel.
* Ensure that all areas, plant and equipment are kept in a clean and safe working condition and that the general area is kept in a clean and tidy state.
* Comply with the Company's health and safety policy, procedure and processes.
* Promote the Company Values in Action.
We are looking for applications from people who not only enjoy their work but are looking to secure a long term contract role (typically these roles are ongoing 12 mths + & the client are always reluctant to let good workers go).
The work will be building, fabricating and welding bespoke pipework used in vehicles so any experience of stainless steel pipework and fabrication of pipework would considered for this interesting role.
£20 - £22.50 (doe)ph (FCSA Umbrella, this role is deemed to be within IR35). paye rates are also available for this role, please indicate in application.
45 - 50 hours pw available currently (sometimes more, although cant be guaranteed)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's