Water Hygiene Engineer
|Job Title:||Water Hygiene Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Delglyn|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2019 15:46|
I am looking for a Water Technician to work for a copper and silver ionisation company that are in need of a hardworking and conscientious water hygiene engineer to travel across the country, sampling water. If you're someone that likes something new every day, this is the job for you!
Work is site/home based and sampler location is flexible.
What are the essentials?
• Experience in: water sampling (preferably for Legionella, TVCs and Pseudomonas), system flushing and temperature monitoring.
• Previous client facing roles either within water treatment or elsewhere.
• A full UK driving licence.
• Ability to visit HQ in Milton Keynes at least once a month.
What would make you great?
• Completion of the Disinfection of Water Systems in Buildings course.
• Any relevant Legionella control qualifications.
• Plumbing qualifications.
• Experience dealing with hospital estates or infection control staff.
• Computer literate (especially via mobile platforms)
• A desire to join an innovative and expanding company.
• The desire to be part of a committed and proactive team.
What we can offer you:
• Professional development and a career path within a dynamic and growing organisation, that will take the time and the effort to continually develop your skills and encourage your ongoing progression.
• Training on our cloud-based water treatment software (Tetras) and continuous training internally and externally.
• A company van will be provided together with a fuel card. Private mileage in company vans is permitted subject to certain terms.
• Flexible working. Work is site and home based. A trailer is provided with all the requirements for the job that is to be parked at the candidate's home address.
• The technology to carry out the role including a tablet and a phone (which may be used for personal use).
• The opportunity to join a growing company and share in their successes.
Salary: £26,000 per annum
Needs to be based South of London and within an hour of Central London.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's