RECRUITMENT RESOURCER ROLE:
You’ll join the team within the Technical Engineering division, where initially, on the job training & development will be a large part of your day.
You will learn to manage your own client portfolio and run a business within a business, as a Recruitment Resourcer.
A RECRUITMENT RESOURCER’S TYPICAL DAY WILL INCLUDE:
- Overseeing the selling of candidates to Clients and Clients to candidates, dealing with objections that both parties may have.
- Canvassing candidates in order to pick up industry information on such areas as market pay rates, contract types, Clients that may be recruiting, Clients that are making redundancies and keeping colleagues informed of any potential leads for new business.
- Ensuring that well, defined job specifications are received from Clients and/or colleagues, so that the Senior Consultant has a clear idea of the requirement.
- Conducting searches on the company database to find candidates with the requisite skills to fill specific roles.
- Placing advertisements to attract candidates with the requisite skills to fill specific roles.
- The role may include interviewing potential candidates to check their suitability for specific roles, this may be telephone interviews and sometimes face to face interviews.
- Ensuring that candidate’s credentials are checked via reference checking and validity of qualifications.
- Adhering to company policy and procedures, maintaining the necessary records and creating the necessary paperwork, in order for placements to be made smoothly, effectively and professionally.
- Using RDB correctly.
- Maintain diary and daily calls to clients.
RECRUITMENT RESOURCER PROFILE:
- An excellent telephone manner is essential as the majority of your business will be conducted in this way, a good clear voice and command of the English language are an integral part of this role.
- Good communicator, you must be able receive and deliver information accurately and in an appropriate way for your audience.
- Persuasive, you should be able to sell roles to candidates and sell candidates to clients, bringing out positive selling messages.
- Efficient use of technology including the internet, the company’s own recruitment database and Microsoft Office packages.
- Highly motivated with a confident approach.
- Degree educated or experienced in sales
- Highly ambitious, competitive and focused
- Money, reward driven and thrive in a fast pace environment
- Hard-working and strong desire to progress