Job Location: (London and South East)
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 plus overtime,
About the Trainee Installation Engineer role
As a Trainee Installation Engineer you will be working on client sites learning how to perform installation of door entry, access control and CCTV systems under the supervision of our existing workforce. As a Trainee Installation Engineer your duties will include:
- Learning and carrying out installation of door entry, access control and CCTV systems
- Learning the repair and maintenance of and third-party equipment
- Learning installation of product software and inputting/alterations of system settings
- Ensuring that all works are carried out in accordance with client requirements in a timely manner, and that client sign-off is performed
If you are currently in an electrical engineering or construction site role and are looking for an opportunity to grow with an expanding company this could be the ideal next step in your career. You may have a background in telecoms or A/V installation, which is a good foundation for this role. NOTE: You must have a current ECS or CSCS card to hold this job.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Trainee Installation Engineer
- Valid current ECS or CSCS card
- A full UK Driving Licence
- Qualifications in electrical installation
- Logical thinking and methodical approach
- The ability to work on new-build construction sites
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.