£24,000 - £26,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Test Technician based in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire.
This is going to be a permanent position and the salary will range from £24,000 - £26,000 per annum, depending on qualifications and experience.
- To carry out visual inspection, testing and fault finding to a detailed level on all products, playing a key role in the team to ensure effective resourcing of the overall test and inspection activity.
- Set up test equipment for testing complete assemblies and sub-assemblies, in accordance with appropriate test procedures, conducting Pass/Fail inspection.
- Specialised testing of assemblies and the re-enacting of failure conditions in order to make repairs to products.
- Repair complex faults through interpretation of circuit diagrams.
- Liaison with the Engineering Department to resolve complex faults and changes, especially with regards to new products.
- To take responsibility for the quality of own actions, ensuring all relevant processes are adhered to.
- Must have previous testing experience in a electromechanical production environment
- Good knowledge on the use of basic test equipment
- Experience of liaison with engineering in solving technical issues
- Able to follow complex written test instructions and interpret circuit diagrams
- To be able to repair complex faults and re-enact failure conditions
- Good team player and communicator, flexible approach to multiple tasks, taking responsibility for own actions/problem
If you have experience as a Test Technician, please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.