|Job Title:||Test Technician|
|Salary:||£16 - £22 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Wayne Pavitt|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2022 10:46|
12 month + Contract
£15-£16 PAYE or £20 - £22 FCSA Umbrella (this role is deemed inside IR35) per hour
We are currently recruiting for a Test Technician for a company based in Peterborough
Initially this is going to be a 12 month contract, although this could extend beyond this. We are looking for someone to start ASAP.
To be successful you will need to have the following skills:
- Ability to use a variety of test instruments
- Must be able to notice obvious faults
- Must be able to fault find using manual test equipment
- Be experienced in fault finding on measurement equipment, Data Acquisition or PID Control systems
- Exp of Test & Repair of torque, speed, temperature, pressure or similar sensor technology advantageous (not essential)
- Experience of calibration of test measurement systems advantageous too (Training can be provided, if you have good test & fault finding skills)
- Will need to be able to carry out fault finding on the product, repair the product and test again
- Reading complex technical drawings both wiring and schematics and to a lesser extent Mechanical drawings for fault finding purposes
- Must be proficient in the use of test equipment such as Multimeters, Oscilloscopes etc.
- Good Soldering skills
- Have experience of good soldering and crimping skills
- Wiring / Soldering Skills advantageous
Mon – Fri 37.5 hours pw – some overtime available (c.40-45 hours pw)
If you are an experienced Test and Repair Engineer with a proven background in the electronics industry please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's