£23,000 - £26,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Test Technician based in Milton Keynes.
This is going to be a permanent position and will pay in the region of £23,000 - £26,000 per annum, depending on qualifications and experience.
· To develop and maintain effective working relationships with new and existing clients
· To develop technical competence by studying standards and undertaking supervised chemical testing associated with the normal product group within the laboratory.
· To check the performance and calibration status of chemical test equipment, liaising with the Laboratory Supervisor to ensure equipment in use meets the required specification.
· To contribute towards the maintenance and operation of new and existing laboratory facilities, practices and procedures to enable testing work
· To ensure that chemical test procedures are followed correctly to enable accreditation to be maintained.
· To ensure the quality and safety procedures are followed within the designated laboratory areas, to meet policy and legislative requirements.
· To keep the Team Leader Chemical Testing informed of the progression of test work in the laboratory such that the client can be informed of any delays, non-compliances, etc.
· To carry out preliminary inspections to ensure submissions are as agreed, initiating any remedial action required by liaising with the Team Leader Chemical Testing.
Key skills required:
- Must have previous test experience
- Ideally experience or education within the Science/Chemical/Medical field would be advantageous
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.