|Job Title:||Test Engineer|
|Salary:||Salary Negotiable - it will be in keeping with your search parameters|
|Contact Name:||Wayne Pavitt|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2019 12:22|
Test Development Manager
Are you a Mechanical Engineer, with mechanical test project engineering and staff management experience?
Do you have experience of developing mechanical test & verification programs, investigations of failed, fatigued or similar components & systems?
Do you have experience of managing small teams of engineers (teams of 10 or Engineers)
Can you work as a bridge between Design, Customer, NPI & Manufacturing Engineers?
If so, please read on!
We are looking to recruit an engineer who is looking for a diverse & interesting role.
Title: Test and Development Manager
Degree level (or equivalent) in an engineering, related subject or relevant experience.
Main Responsibilities and Candidate Requirements;
• Delivering, managing and supporting efficient Test and Development activities for each multiple varied programmes
• Creating, planning, managing and supporting DVP process
• Effective department resource planning
• Ability to manage resources (including external) efficiently in times of high demand
• Managing whole vehicle durability test programmes
• Concern management
• Problem solving
• Application of DFMEA
• Automotive development testing experience valued highly
• Rig testing, specifying, planning and execution
• Rig design, development and implementation
• Instrumentation and data logging
• Set up of operational facilities
• Proof-of-Concept / prototype build planning and execution
The client has indicated a rate range within your search parameters, however may be willing to discuss applications outside of this on a case by case basis. Please apply for full details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's