|Job Title:||Test Engineer|
|Salary:||£22000 - £26000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||harrison smith|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2018 09:31|
My client leading manufacturer of production machinery for the Pharmaceutical, Chemical and Food and Drink industry are seeking a Research and Development Test Engineer.
The main duties of this role are product testing, data collection & analysis.
The aim is to generate a database that can be used to inform future design and sales decisions throughout the company. It will also involve testing existing machines and future prototypes to measure and feedback performance data to the R&D, Engineering and Sales teams.
Recording and analysis of test data to create an information database. This will involve collection and collation of client and internal data.
You will also be required to oversee a new test room facility and supervising fleet of demonstration equipment. There will be a requirement to visit customers where appropriate, as testing may be required at their own facility.
• Data collection, measurement, recording, analysis and reporting.
• New process implementation.
• Project planning and time management.
• Ability to communicate and present effectively at all levels.
• Recognised engineering qualification, for example degree or equivalent.
• High regard for health and safety
• Ability to act on own initiative and work alone.
• Hands-on familiarity with process equipment
• Clean current driving licence.
Salary on application
• Private healthcare & pension
• 28 days holiday including bank holidays
• Working Hours: 37.5 per week. 09.00 to 17.00 over 5 days Mon - Fri
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Test Validation Engineer
£24 - £30 per hour
Software Validation Engineer - Test Data Analysis
£30 - £35 per hour
£26 - £35 per hour
£35000 - £38000 per annum
Mechanical Design Engineer
£30 - £31 per hour