We are currently recruiting for a Test Engineer on behalf of well-established manufacturing company based in Winchester.
Reporting directly to the Manufacturing Manager key activities will involve daily testing and fault finding of various ranges of PCB, PSU, cabling, looms.
Ideally the applicant should hold a minimum HND in electronic and be proficient in Microsoft systems.
A minimum 3-5 years' experience in test configurations and knowledge of various programming languages would be advantageous. Applicant should be able to demonstrate the ability to analysis technical problems and complete detailed reports.
- The accurate Engineering and development operational processes within the PCB sector defining and recommending process changes that will have an impact on efficiency, Quality and cost.
- Designing and implementing electronic and mechanical test solutions
- Understanding schematic diagrams and fault finding down to a component level
- Preparation of Test Specifications for new product introduction and Reports with minimum supervision
- Experience in maintaining existing product test specifications
Overall we are seeking someone with a strong work ethic and passion for test with a proactive attitude that will help drive the business forward.
This role is a contract which eventally turn into a permanent role after 3 months.