Test Development Engineer
|Job Title:||Test Development Engineer|
|Salary:||£40 - £43 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Wayne Pavitt|
|Job Published:||February 09, 2018 13:26|
Do you have a strong background with NI TestsStand?
Would you like to work on contract for one of the leading companies in Surrey?
If so please read on!
We are looking to recruit a Test development engineer with experience of developing test process & specification of test equipment for cutting edge electronics.
Working with current product teams to specify, design and implement appropriate, re-usable modular production test solutions.
· Create effective plans to deliver work packages, including requirements specification, scheduling and costs.
· Develop adequate production test methods following board level evaluation of hardware products.
· Ensure risks are identified, managed and communicated to the team leader and projects.
· Define test solutions in both hardware and software.
· Create test sequences and procedures for computer generated model testing.
· Ensure all work is carried out to the appropriate product assurance plans.
· Analyse test results and produce traceable development documentation.
· Provide input to design teams during hardware development to facilitate adequate test coverage.
· Involvement in internal and customer peer reviews.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Experience· Recent experience of test development using NI TestStand
· Certified NI TestStand Developer
· Proven track record of development of automated test and production test processes
· Working knowledge of source code control solutions such as Perforce
· Broad knowledge of analogue, digital and RF test equipment from Agilent, NI, Tektronix etc.
· Proven successful experience of planning and meeting budgets/schedule.
Knowledge & Skills· Excellent communication/inter-personal skills
· Commitment to deliver
· Desire to support and guide others
· Well organised with good planning skills.
We are able to offer an hourly rate between £40 - £43 ph, and the contract should be long term & ongoing.
Please apply for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25000 - £29500 per annum
£25 - £33 per hour
£25 - £33 per hour
£35000 - £42000 per annum, Benefits: plus Bonus plus Pension plus Support towards Chartered Status
Electrical Design Engineer
£35 - £40 per hour