Do you have experience of Test & Development of Automotive systems , sub systems & components?
Do you have significant experience of validating or developing these within the automotive markets?
If so, please read on!
We are looking to add additional people to a tight, close knit team within this company (they have expanded significantly within the last few months, bringing on board an additional 6 people to this team). They are looking to source an additional 2 people to this team.
The role will be long standing, and part of a long term project within this company
Test & Validation Engineer - Components
We are currently recruiting for a Test & Validation Component Engineer based in Cambridgeshire.
This is going to be a long-term contract
You will have significant responsibility for the end-to-end design and development process for components and systems. This will give you true product ownership and you will see the products through to volume production
- Technical project leadership of the delivery of engine components & systems on New Product Introduction programmes.
- Development & validation of engine components and systems.
- Technical leadership for problem resolution on engine components & systems.
- Assessment of test results / data analysis.
- Component supplier management and collaboration.
- Conducting FMEA on components and systems to identify and address design risks and define validation requirements.
- Conducting component and system design reviews to obtain ‘buy-in’ from the business for selected components, designs and suppliers.
- Support field and production issues, diagnose issues to root cause, put in place containment actions, and develop permanent corrective actions. Work with suppliers and keep stakeholder informed of progress and decisions.
Key skills required:
- Strong technical background (technical degree preferred in mechanical or automotive engineering) though other qualifications / experience will be considered.
- Good understanding of engine systems.
- Development experience of engine components & systems, including both rig and whole engine testing.
- Ability to lead and deliver problem resolution projects for engine components or systems.
- Self-motivation and an ability to manage & deliver tasks to meet established commitments.
- Excellent communications skills & teamwork
Please apply for further details of this exciting & diverse role.
If you are an experienced Test & Validation Engineer with a proven background please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.