Salary- Dependant on Experience
My client is a well-established Aerospace company that specialises in the defence sector and are looking to expand their team on an exciting program that works closely with live aircraft.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Contributing technically to systems designs relating to the job descriptions
- Contribute for Technology Team Cost Estimation
- You will need to write technical proposals in support of new bids, understanding, negotiating and presenting existing competence and new customer requirements
- You will need to fulfil tasks to agreed time, budget and quality.
- You will be required to travel within the UK and overseas to support business needs as necessary.
- Carry out requirements engineering/management and engineering methods as required.
- Identifying the need for and proposing process and product improvements to ensure best practice and compliance with applicable standards
- Degree Qualified or equivalent in engineering discipline
- SC Security Clearance
- Excellent communication, technical report writing and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and assertive
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 Years in test development, evaluation and acceptance of Aircraft Systems.
- Understanding of aircraft avionic systems
- Understanding of EASA certification requirements and processes.
If this role is of interest please apply with a copy of your most up to date CV.