We are currently recruiting for a Systems Software Developer based in Worcester, Worcestershire.
This is going to be a permanent position paying £40,000 - £45,000 per annum depending on qualifications and experience.
You will be responsible for:
· Preparation of system-level design specifications
· Contributing to external & internal design reviews
· System software design and development.
· System integration, test and validation
· Configuration control within ISO9001:2008 procedures
· Prepare test, inspection and commissioning plans
· Leading test & commissioning activities
· Preparing documentation for system operation & maintenance
Skills & Knowledge required:
· Significant experience within a Software Development environment
· Strong experience with National Instruments TestStand and CVI development
· Strong experience in an electronics/electrical test system development
· An understanding of instrument control and data acquisition technologies.
· Ability to interpret customer test specs & evaluate customer products & designs.
· Familiarity with ISO 9001 Quality Systems and procedures.