Are you an experienced supply chain planning analyst with a background in manufacturing?
Do you have great communication skills and experience using SAP & MRP?
We have an exciting opportunity with a local company who are looking to source a person for a long term 24 months contract which is likely to extend. You will be required to coordinates the flow of orders & amendments through local systems and serve as the overall orders contact, providing advice on all order-related matters.
- Performing work to achieve corporate supply chain performance targets focused on inventory reduction, increased inventory turns and improved order-to-delivery results.
- Apply supply chain planning process to build the plan for every part of the facility.
- Works closely with facility supply chain planning engineers.
- Translating work requirements to supply chain planning analysts.
- Providing work teams with direction.
- Creating and maintain reports of all PF part numbers.
- Knowledge of supply chain principles, systems and analytical tools.
- Understanding of manufacturing and operation standard processes.
- Experience of SAP & MRP
- Knowledge of logistics networks and how this works
- Knowledge of Quality, Lean manufacturing, an understanding of lean principles.
- Data Manipulation
- College or university degree related to supply chain or equivalent job-related experience
- Strong team player with strong communication skills.
This role is deemed inside IR35
£23 ph. Umbrella (FCSA Umbrella Company)
Duration: Long-term, 2 year project
The client has indicated they may consider applicants outside of this rate banding on a case by case basis, so please apply for further details