Do you have manufacturing experience?
Do you have experience of category supply chain analysis, Data manipulation, & confident using Excel, Tableau, PowerBi ?
We have an opportunity with a local company who are looking to source a person for a long term contract opportunity (project could be 2- 3yrs)that may eventually even beyond this
If you feel you can cover most of the below bullet point and can demonstrate experience of the opening points of this description we would love to hear from you.
Candidates will have gained the following skills and experience through previous roles:
- Relevant experience of working within a supply chain / purchasing environment
- An undergraduate degree from a college or university, or equivalent experience.
- Confidence in creating reports, databases and presentations within MS Excel, MS Access and MS PowerPoint
- High levels of numeracy and strong data analytical skills, including the ability to analyse and make recommendations based on facts
- Expert communicator; proficient in building collaborative and trusted partnerships to work across an internal matrix organization and external Supplier network.
Candidates may have gained the following skills and experience through previous roles:
- Professional certification in Purchasing and/or Inventory Management preferred, e.g.; CIPS
- Demonstrated experience of working in a supply chain / purchasing function within a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Quality, Lean manufacturing, an understanding of lean principles
- Data manipulation
- Data visualisation & analysis - Tableau, PowerBi
This is an urgent ongoing role, and the client is looking to schedule interviews immediately, with a view to commencing an opportunity with the next few weeks.
Although not a fully remote role, there will be scope to do some work from home
Pay rate dependant on experience/pay status
This role is deemed inside IR35
£24-£25 ph. (FCSA Umbrella Company) Paye £18 - £19ph
Long-term, 2 year project
The client has indicated they may consider applicants outside of this rate banding on a case by case basis, so please apply for further details