This role can be carried out mostly from home, with occasional visits to the office
Do you have experience of category supply chain administration, Data manipulation, & confident using Excel, Access and associated programs
We have an opportunity with a local company who are looking to source a person for a long term contract opportunity (min 12 months)
We require a Supply Chain Administrator.
The responsibilities and tasks for this job include the inventory analysis for all locations throughout this global business.
You will provide analysis and input of the data, whilst verifying the results in question and providing process improvements when needed.
If you feel you can cover most of the below bullet point and can demonstrate experience of the opening points of this description we would love to hear from you.
Candidates will have gained the following skills and experience through previous roles:
- Relevant experience of working within a supply chain / purchasing environment
- An undergraduate degree from a college or university, or equivalent experience.
- Confidence in creating reports, & updating databases within MS Excel, MS Access
- Support development of standard work and Community materials ·
- Weekly generation of Critical risk demand reports ·
- Generate weekly update/reminder communications ·
- Assist to maintain the process data issues log and drive action ·
- Assist with producing status summary reports for leadership ·
- Assist with audit activity
- Previous Supply Chain / Purchasing background advantageous
£19 FCSA Umbrella (this role is deemed inside IR35) £14.50 paye
This role can be carried out mainly based from home, with occasional visits to the office.
Required Hours 9am – 5pm Mon Fri
Please apply for further details.