Our client is looking for a Street Lighting Foreman to manage the day to day operations and the work allocation for the Operatives and all Subcontractors which report in to you.
This role involves understanding supervision of highway lighting / electrical related works, helping to ensure that all operational elements are delivered in accordance with the relevant standards and strategies.
A few key points:
- Inspect, supervise and monitor works being carried out on the highway and provide efficient and rapid assistance in the maintenance and management to ensure a safe network
- Issue on site instructions and complete all relevant records and ensure that works carried out
- Day to day management of the operatives, supply chain and contractors, customers both internal and external
- Carry out regular OSHE inspection of works being carried out
- Provide Tool Box Talks to operatives
- Apply for all permits and authorisation and arrange for necessary traffic management advance of carrying out the works
- Completion of City and Guilds relevant to highway engineering or ONC or equivalent qualification
- Current driving licence and use of a car
- Have great IT skills, and ideally have used remote data-capture device and inspection recording systems
- NRSWA accreditation Supervisor Certificate
- Appropriate knowledge and application of Health and Safety legislation including Construction (Design & Management) Regulations
If you are interested in this role then please do not hesitate to contact Tom Parkes on 07585 554 586 or 01442 898 904