£20,000 - £22,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Stores Operative based in Birmingham, West Midlands.
This is going to be a permanent position paying £20,000 - £22,000 per annum, depending on qualifications and experience.
- Taking delivery of goods and ensuring the booking in, putting away and labelling of stock is accurate, correct and done in a timely manner
- Picking products according to BOM for production as required to meet build plan adherence and to meet customer OTIF delivery
- Ordering and picking of raw material, allocating to BOM and delivering to machine operators for production of machined parts
- Communicating information regarding damages and stock discrepancies to Management so that appropriate action can be taken.
- Maintaining accurate paperwork to drive stock accuracy.
- Creating purchase orders for outwork
- Ensuring full traceability kept throughout for all stocks
- Must have previous Stores/Warehouse experience
- Ideally hold a Forklift Truck Licence
If you have experience as a Stores Operative/Stores Person/Warehouse Operative, please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.