This could also suit a Material Controller, Stores Operative, Warehouse Operative with Goods in & picking experience
Initially a 12-24 month contract, although this is likely to extend beyond this. .
This will be working for a well-known, well respected manufacturing company they require a person with a background of working in any of the following backgrounds;
- Goods in / Goods out
- Warehouse Picking & Packing
- Stores or Kitting of parts for manufacturing
- dispatch of manufactured goods
- booking goods / parts in & out of stores/warehouse
– PC Literate - using computers for logging, tracking/updating goods
If you can offer experience from any of the above industries / work places and can also demonstrate the following skills, we are very interested in hearing from you
- Stores / Warehouse & Picking exp
- Experience of kitting parts / parts / pick lists
- Previously used computerised / Bar code scanning or similar computerised based booking in / booking out system
- Good computer literacy
Very stable, expanding organisation, who are also a very good company to work for!
This is only a very brief outline of the role, if this looks of interest please apply for further details.
This role is Deemed inside IR35
£13.25 paye or £17.50 (FCSA Approved Umbrella co)
Would suit stores person, Stores Operator, Materials control / materials controller or Warehouse Operative with Goods in & picking experience