My client is looking for a security cleared (active not lapsed) functional tester to start an immediate project.
· Analyse the functional and technical Requirements.
· Identify testable requirements.
· Support in the production/collaboration of the test strategy/approach and test plan, test progress and test report.
· Assist with test plans and scripts for functionality.
· Create test data and Identify test environment requirements and collaborate with the cross functional teams in the fulfilment of these dependencies.
· Execute the tests.
· Identify and raise defects as appropriate.
· Communication and documentation skills - able to present test results and defects to other team members.
Knowledge of the following:
· System Test (ST)
· System Integration Test (SIT)
· Functional Integration Test (FIT)
· Functional Acceptance Testing (FAT)
· User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
· Interface testing and TCP/IP
· Formal Test and Customer Acceptance in a Defence environment
· LINUX command line tool
· Bespoke special to type system test tools
· Desirable (but not essential) if candidates had experience of: Sonar, DOORS, Matlab, MIL-STD-1521.