Software Test & Validation Engineer
|Job Title:||Software Test & Validation Engineer|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Halls|
|Job Published:||May 12, 2017 15:53|
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Software Test & Validation Engineer based in Royston, Hertfordshire.
This is going to be a permanent position and will pay up to £40,000 per annum depending on qualifications and experience.
- Develop and lead the software validation process
- Carry out validation on all software before release
- Evaluate and verify issues discovered log all defects
- Review test data
- Develop reports for tests performed
- Prepare validation acceptance criteria and evaluate test results
- Identify gaps, suggest solutions and lead validation procedures, processes and practices
- Author and execute test parameters
- Implement software validation test plans
- Implement validation activities, system testing, acceptance testing, stress and stability test
Key skills required:
- Must have experience in the development of software requirement capturing, testing, validation and release processes
- Must have previous experience of delivering software products to market
- Ideally have experience of working on an emulator or machinery
- Electronics background would be beneficial however not essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft TFS would be beneficial but not essential as they will provide training
If you are an experienced Software Test Engineer with a proven background please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's