We are on the lookout for an individual to assist with the quality checking of our field engineers' work. You may have quality/ auditing experience or indeed looking for an office based role and have strong experience of working out in the field as an engineer.
You will be responsible for reviewing the quality of the Duel Fuel Installations and also provide technical support to the Meter Operations Dual Fuel workforce.
- Assist the Training and Quality Manager in developing, communicating and implementing the strategic departmental quality plan.
- Promote EFQM, ISO and Health and Safety standards and ensure compliance amongst the field teams, escalating noncompliance issues.
- Develop a culture of co-operation and actively encourage best practice sharing and collaboration within the field teams, customers and strategic partners.
- 100% review all Dual Fuel Installation photographs to ensure Installations are undertaken to required standards.
- Update Quality and Training database with all non-conformities and ensure issues are addressed and closed out.
- Advise on customer complaints and provide evidence to support investigations when required..
- Identify trends and training needs for review and action.
- Provide remote desktop 'immediate' technical support to field based operatives for both technical installation and HHT issues.