Full benefits package car allowance, travel to site, pension scheme, 26 days holiday
Reporting to the Project Manager, the successful candidate will need to be able to lead and work within a team to enable the success of my clients projects. My clients projects vary in value from £1m to in excess of £30m and are across a range of sectors including industrial and retail.
As a Site Manager you will provide essential support for new sites.
- To direct the necessary labour, plant, staff and equipment to achieve project completion on time, to specification and within budget.
- Monitor that the Engineering Team order the correct materials and sub-contract services in good time to meet contract objectives.
- Daily supervision and co-ordination of on-site staff, sub-contractors, plant and materials including Information management /meticulous record keeping of all relevant paperwork
- Manage site teams by monitoring performance against contract targets and instigating any necessary corrective actions.
- Ensure compliance with Group Safety Policy and Health and Safety Regulations.
- Maintain strict quality control procedures, conduct regular site safety checks, Tool box talks and inductions
- Ensure that staff and operatives are managed and led effectively by developing the skills and attitudes of managers leading to provision of a working environment that engenders high morale.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Applicants must have experience working on at least one of the sectors Winvic operate in, as well as in the management of H&S.
- Applicants will ideally have experience of managing all aspects of the build process as well as up to date knowledge of health and safety obligations and building legislation
- SMSTS and First Aid at Work
- Good IT skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong team leadership skills
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to think ahead
If you are interested in this role and would like to know more please contact Tom Parkes
07585 554 586 or 01442 898 900