Our Client is currently recruiting for a Site Engineer to join the Civil Engineering Business.
Our client is working on various civil engineering schemes across the south of the UK.
Our Client is now looking for someone that can come and assist there site team with the Site Engineer responsibilities and setting out where needed. This work is on a major project which is working on Drainage & Earthworks in the south of England.
- Assist in the preparation of as-built drawings'.
- To assist in managing systems to enable the progress of work to be reviewed against time, quality, dimensions and quantity.
- Assist in the recording and testing of workmanship and materials, i.e., drainage, concrete, piling, brickwork etc.
- Provides engineering support to ensure technical problems are overcome and technical queries are answered.
- Responsible for setting out works constructed within allowable tolerances.
- Regularly checking the setting out points and benchmarks and checking that all setting out instruments and measuring equipment are delivered to site with a calibration certificate and recorded accordingly.
- Ensures workforce understand setting out information has been identified as suitable for the type of work being carried out.
- Assist in the preparation of sketches for distribution on site, ensuring clear communication channels are in place for effective understanding
- To be aware of the provisions of the Safety, Health and Environmental Management System and to assist in its implementation to ensure a safe working environment.
- Responsible for providing and maintaining setting out and dimensional control, to ensure accurate construction of the work.
- Familiar with Quality Management System.
- Record instructions.
- Maintain drawing register.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Related HNC/Degree or equivalent
- Experience in a similar role
- Civil engineering project experience
If you are interested in this role then please apply or contact out Consultant Tom Parkes
07585 554 586