Within this Site Engineer role, they are looking for someone who has experience working with groundworks previously and has a good knowledge working with teams to install and run drainage. This work also involves setting out new roundabouts and Kirbs.
- Setting Out
- Levelling off
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Carrying out Quality Checks.
- Liaising with sub-contractors
- Producing QA reports
- Proven track record as a Setting Out/Site Engineer with at least 2-4 years' experience post qualification.
- Have worked on groundwork projects
- Experience on highways and drainage
- Be familiar with reading CAD Drawings and using software
- Working knowledge of Drainage and Roundabouts on a previous project
- SMSTS Certified desirable
If you are interested in this role and would like to know more then please do not hesitate to contact Tom Parkes.
07585 554 586 or 01442 898 904