Our Client provides a comprehensive range of civil engineering, traffic management and environmental services with specialist expertise in highways maintenance. They have been successfully operating across the south of England for over 35 years.
There people continue to embrace our founder's traditional values of reliability, adaptability, trust and integrity. Whilst the range of services they offer has hugely expanded since 1981, there aim continues to be to provide all of our customers with a first class service which is second to none.
Our Client offer complete solutions for government agencies, main contractors, local councils and other private clients. From bridge reconstruction to groundworks; drainage schemes to vehicle restraint systems; we plan, build, repair, maintain, refurbish, and recycle through there six businesses.
There highly skilled and motivated workforce embrace our clients values of being safe, showing respect and always delivering. This approach has helped us develop enduring and effective relationships with our clients as well as win awards for superb service, operational excellence and positive environmental impact.
Our Client offer a competitive salary and fantastic benefits packages including great price cinema tickets, high street savings, discounted gym membership, pension and childcare vouchers.
Our Client is looking for a technically minded Site Manager to join their team within the M25 and surrounding areas.
The role involves:
- Supervision and coordination of site personnel and subcontractors
- The reporting of all relevant site activities
- Managing the quality of work performed
- Must have experience of temp works, lift plans and be proficient in Microsoft programming
- Have worked in the highways industry (Civil Engineering)
Key qualifications and Accreditations
- CSCS Gold card
- NVQ 3 or 4, First Aid
- Manual Handling
- SSSTS . SMSTS/SEATS (desirable)
Site Management: 3 years
- CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme)
- SSSTS (Site Supervisor's Safety Training Scheme)
- Driving Licence