My client based in London is looking for a Signalling Project Engineer to provide discipline based engineering support to the projects department, contributing to the safe, reliable and efficient delivery of projects.
This is a fixed term contract and they are offering a salary up to £50K per annum.
- Ideally you will have experience of the IRSE licensing scheme.
- You will Support the development & approval phase of the project life cycle, especially, the preparation of submissions for the projects approval process.
- Contribute to the annual capital projects and capital replacement plans.
- Provide engineering support during the delivery stage of projects.
- Work closely with the Programme Managers and Project Managers to provide effective management of the approved projects.
- Provide support for assurance management in the Projects department.
- Participate in continuous process improvement. Comment on engineering aspects of project procedures.
- Ideally you will have an engineering degree and an Institution Membership.
- Relevant railway engineering/construction experience, preferably in a multi-disciplined environment and including site works.
- Knowledge of national/international standards and railway engineering standards on UK railway systems.
- Experience of design and method statement review.
- Ability to critically evaluate project submissions and check for standard, specification and procedure compliance.
- Ability to produce requirements specifications, concept designs and technical specifications.
- Ability to produce project proposals and assurance plans.