We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Signalling Design Verifier to join a very well respected and market leading rail & Infrastructure Company based in Crewe, where you will have a fantastic opportunity to progress and develop your career.
As the leader of their designated Design Team, on behalf of the Signalling Design Manager, you will lead, direct and undertake the independent checking of all plans / diagrams / drawings and documentation produced by the team, planning and organising activities and resources to meet programme deadlines.
- Allocate roles, responsibilities and production activities within the design team.
- Responsible for the design / checking of signalling schemes for new work and alterations to existing work.
- Assist with design/checking and production of estimates and programmes of work for proposed work.
- Analysis and interpretation of existing signalling circuits.
- Deal with internal and client technical queries and requests.
- Assist with testing and commissioning of signalling by mutual agreement.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance within the team, promoting and supporting the ongoing development of competence of members of the team.
- Proficient in all categories of signalling design activity.
- Competent in design production techniques and skills for Signalling Systems.
- Ensure all work carried out is of an appropriate standard.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- IRSE Licence holder as Principles Designer.
- Appropriate technical qualifications e.g. ONC/HNC
- IT literacy, proficient in use of CAD systems.
- Leadership and motivation skills.
- Planning and organising skills.
Up to £55000 + Excellent Benefits Package, Holidays + working hours