My Middlesex based client is currently recruiting for a Shipping Administrator to join them on a permanent basis.
- Ensuring shipping documents and records are complete with minimum content to satisfy HMRC audit.
- Maintain filing records and preparation for third party scanning
- Map and formalise Shipping Planner processes per country and customer
- Formalise mapped processes into work instructions for reference and training purposes.
- Making sure that accurate records are kept of transaction, checking invoices and delivery paper work, compiling reports as required.
- To undertake any other duties as required together consistent with the work of the department.
- To undertake any formal training in-house or external relevant to the job and adopt modern practices within the Department.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- Experience in working in a shipping role for manufacturer exporting complex products to a National and International customer/supplier base.
- Experience in Aerospace/Defence companies desirable
- Good working knowledge of the requirements of import and export regulations
- Highly experienced in computer skills - able to use Microsoft Office packages,
- Practical SAP working experience
- A level English written/spoken
- English Degree
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and tight timescales.
- Methodical and precise with high attention to detail.