The company specialises in Prototypes & Low Volume Production Sheet Metal Pressings, Stampings and Fabrication to the Highest Quality, working in many different sectors. Customers include Ford motors, Lockheed Martin, Warner brothers and McLaren.
- Manufacture prototype and low volume sheet metal fabrications and welded assemblies
- To work to fine limits with high quality finish
- Manufacturing low volume parts, often one offs in interesting and varied sectors
- Ability to TIG and MIG weld an advantage but not essential
- Working with modern machinery in our well-equipped and maintained workshop
- Fully skilled, time served sheet metal worker
- The role requires manual lifting so applicants should be fit and able.
- Actively seek opportunities for Continuous Improvement.
- Ability to operate a press brake an advantage.
- Ability to work unsupervised
- The ability to read and work from engineering drawings.
- Ability to work in a safe and organised fashion essential
In return we offer:
- 25 days leave plus statutory holidays per year.
- 37.5 hour working week
- £16 to £18.50 per hour depending on experience
- Regular overtime at X1.5
- Bonus scheme
- Modern machinery in a bespoke building.
- Sickpay scheme