Service Engineer - Worldwide
|Job Title:||Service Engineer - Worldwide|
|Salary:||£28000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Halls|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2018 16:30|
Bedford (worldwide travel required)
£28,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Service Engineer based in Bedford, Bedfordshire.
This is going to be a permanent position and will pay up to around £35,000 per annum, depending on qualifications and experience.
- Attending customer sites globally for installation, commissioning, fault diagnosis and repair, routine servicing and retrofit for the range of ultra-precision machine tools
- When not conducting site visits you will work as part of the team at Bedford building, assembling, testing, commissioning and developing special purpose machinery
- Liaise effectively with customer personnel on site and remotely on a technical and commercial manager
- Complete site reports and visit reports
- Provide on and off-site field support
- Will spend 50% of your time off-site and must be prepared to travel globally
Key skills required:
- Must have previous experience within the machine tool industry (ideally CNC machine tools)
- Must be able to travel globally at short-notice to attend customer sites
- Relevant engineering qualification
- Must have knowledge of CNC and PLC systems
- Understanding of electrical schematics, components and circuits
- Knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Must have previously worked on special purpose machinery
- Must be prepared to undertake full training
If you are an experienced Field Service Engineer/Machine Tool Fitter with a proven background working on Special Purpose Machinery, please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's