|Job Title:||Service Engineer|
|Salary:||£27000 - £32000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Halls|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2021 14:10|
£27,000 - £32,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for an Onsite Service Engineer based in Newport, Wales.
This is going to be a permanent position and the salary will range from £27,000 - £32,000 per annum, depending on qualifications and experience.
The mission of the Onsite Service Engineer is to deliver frontline support in key operational activities including installation, commissioning, maintenance and troubleshooting of company products.
This role will be working Monday – Friday, day shifts.
- Undertakes all maintenance activities, including installation and commissioning, on Vacuum pumps, Exhaust management, Thermal management systems and System controls
- Provides front line support for key field service activities at customer sites ensuring a strong focus on customer satisfaction
- Conducts fault-finding and troubleshooting support in order to resolve or escalate issues within the agreed contractual timeframes in order to meet customer expectations
- Conducts all service activities within the boundaries of all applicable regulations, policies and procedures to ensure organizational, safety and health obligations are met
- Risk control elements covering all relevant aspects of the field service role must be adhered to always.
- Must have experience working within a Maintenance Engineer/Field Service Engineer/Service Engineer position previously
- Must be comfortable with both mechanical and electrical/electronics
- Can understand and interpret Technical Documentation relevant to work e.g. Electrical Schematics, P&IDS and Mechanical drawings
- Experience working on Vacuum Pumps, Exhaust Management Systems, Thermal Management Systems and Systems Controls would be highly advantageous but not essential
Training will be provided for the right person!
If you are an experienced Maintenance Engineer/Field Service Engineer/Service Engineer with a proven experience in implementing QMS systems, please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's