My West London based client is currently recruiting for a Senior Software Engineer (Desktop) to join their experienced team of Software Engineers.
Developing desktop software for a variety of applications including managing security products, distributed key management and cryptographic drivers.
Most applications use Windows technology with some using UNIX and Linux.
- Active participation in the full software development life-cycle, from initial requirements capture to post-development support, including:
- Design and development of new software
- Maintenance and enhancement of existing software
- Writing design documentation
- Undertaking peer code reviews
- Writing and performing unit and system tests
- Working in line with the department's software development processes
- Managing the security of information as defined in the Security manual