Senior Quality Engineer - Automotive
|Job Title:||Senior Quality Engineer - Automotive|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Halls|
|Job Published:||May 19, 2017 15:14|
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Quality Engineer based in Coventry, West Midlands.
This is going to be a permanent position and will pay up to £50,000 per annum depending on qualifications and experience.
If successful you will be responsible for minimising quality costs, maximising customer satisfaction along with ensuring the right processes and procedures are in place.
- Monitoring, planning and implement quality systems and processes
- Managing customer initiated projects
- Managing all quality related issues with the manufacturing department
- Managing a processing costs associated with concerns
- Ensuring correct cost handling with supplier generated issues
- Monitoring and reporting on quality related KPIs
- Provide mentoring and guidance to the quality team
Key skills required:
- Must have previously worked within the automotive industry
- Experience of seat systems would be highly advantageous
- TS16949 Lead Auditor certification
- Must have a full driving licence as you may be required to travel to customer sites
If you are an experienced Quality Engineer with a proven background in the automotive industry please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's