£40,000 - £47,000 per annum
Eastbourne, East Sussex
We are currently looking for a Senior Quality Engineer based near Eastbourne, East Sussex.
This is a permanent role and the salary will range from £40,000 - £47,000 per annum, depending on qualifications and experience.
One of the key aspects of the role will be to identify and propose improvements to the key processes on site.
This role will also have room for progression in to a potential Quality Manager role in the future.
- Ensure the Quality Management System conforms to customer, internal, ISO 9001, and regulatory/legal requirements.
- Ensure evaluation of, and reporting on, vendor quality systems.
- Oversee inspection of incoming materials, ensuring that they meet requirements by implementing the PPAP process.
- Manage the monitoring, measurement, review and auditing of internal processes, especially those that affect the quality of the products.
- Identify opportunities for the continual improvement of the key processes on site and make improvements as appropriate.
- Coordinate the investigation and resolution of customer complaints and NCR’s raised in the FRACAS system ensuring that the 8D process is consistently followed.
- Responsible for accuracy and timely inspection/calibration of monitoring and measuring devices.
- Oversee product recalls.
Key skills required:
- Must have experience working as a Quality Engineer in a Engineering/Manufacturing/Production environment
- Must be a good communicator and have excellent fluency in spoken and written English.
- Strong communication skills, organisational awareness and impact and influencing skills area prerequisite.
If you are an experienced Quality Engineer who is keen to join a company with genuine career progression opportunities, please apply with your latest CV!
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.