£32,000 - £37,000 per annum
My client is a fast-growing UK Pharmaceutical manufacturer who are seeking expereinced analysts to join their expanding team near Durham.
This will be a permanent position and will pay up to £37,000 per annum, depending on qualifications and experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Testing of all laboratory samples including raw materials, in-process and finished products
- Ensuring all GMP/GLP requirements are strictly adhered to and that SOP’s are followed at all times
- Recording of analytical results accurately
- Operation, maintenance and calibration of laboratory instruments
- Maintaining usage of laboratory chemicals and keeping records
- Preparation and execution of instrument qualification and method validation protocols
- Ensuring that the laboratory is kept clean, tidy and safe at all times
- Report any non-conformance, instrument malfunction, accident or other abnormal occurrence to immediate superior
- Participate/Respond in investigation of the same where applicable
- Verify analytical data and carry out documentation as required
- Troubleshoot equipment and methods as required
- Participate in internal audits of GMP and Health & Safety
- Facilitate and participate in self-inspections, internal quality audits, customer audits and regulatory inspections
- Ensuring individual training record is kept up to date
- Any other related duties required by the management
- Review and approval of analytical documents for Stability, Finished product and Process validation
If are an experienced QC Analyst/Quality Analyst and this role is of interest, please apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.