Senior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Car Allowance|
|Contact Name:||Tom Parkes|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2018 10:14|
Purpose of the Role
• To successfully manage contracts focusing on safety, customer service, quality and productivity.
• To ensure that contracts perform in line with budget and to maintain a motivated, effective and safety conscious workforce.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Ensure safe working practice of site operations.
• Implement procedures to remove site and safety hazards.
• Understand and deliver the Client's requirements.
• Liaise with estimators and review tenders (when requested) to
• optimise solutions and assist in determining the most efficient methods.
• Assist or manage contracts with a high level of client contact.
• Develop relationships with clients to encourage repeat business.
• Conduct annual performance development reviews.
• Manage operatives effectively to maximise profitability and motivation.
• Manage employee relations issues relating to training and
• development, absence, or discipline and grievance issues.
• Manage subcontractors effectively.
• Continuous Professional Development.
• Co-ordinate and produce interim and/or final applications for payment
• for all works in accordance with contractual deadlines.
• Maximise cash flow and ensure timely resolution of claims and final accounts.
• Ensure site costs are managed effectively.
• BEng Civil Engineering / Geology related qualification.
• 10 years of experience in the piling sector.
• 2 years' experience of managing small teams.
• A sound technical knowledge of a range of geotechnical products and solutions.
• IT literate, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• Full UK driving licence.
• 5 years plus experience of managing small to medium sized teams.
• MEng in Civil or Geotechnical related degree.
• Working towards Chartership of a related professional body.
• Incorporated Engineer.
• Commercial knowledge.
• CAD Knowledge.
• Good communication skills, able to talk to all levels of employees.
• Outgoing and friendly.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work in a proactive and inclusive manner.
• Ability to multi task and cope with conflict and stressful situations.
• Tenacious, positive and energetic characteristics.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's