Senior Mechanical Systems Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Mechanical Systems Engineer|
|Salary:||£30 - £35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Halls|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2017 17:02|
Long Term Contract
£30 - £35 LTD per hour
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Mechanical Systems Engineer based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire.
This is going to be a long term contract and will pay up to £35 LTD per hour to the successful applicant.
- Delivering all aspects of Mechanical Systems Technical Objectives, performance, reliability & durability
- Identification of System Integration requirements, Product Objectives through to Technical Objectives, and performing system performance trade offs
- Identification of risks to product reliability and durability, proactively addressing issues in concept designs, and working with Simulation & Validation engineers to determine product capability
- Defining procedures to develop Technical Objectives using data with analytics
- Identification of validation tests to address system level risks and delivery through both onsite test facility and in application
- Ownership of complex system level Technical Issue resolution through data analysis & collaboration with design/development engineers
- Lead the creation of FMEA's, supporting risk identification, providing technical guidance on system integration and facilitating the creation of system & component validation plans (DVP&R).
- Work with component teams, test engineers, and product engineering managers, to drive decision making from data reviews and end of test inspections.
- Collaborate with the Design Architect & the Performance Architect in order to investigate system level trade-offs including performance, packaging & durability
- Lead the development of and implementation of Systems integration processes.
- Lead machine integration application risk assessments, working collaboratively with internal & 3rd party machine groups
- Liaise with application leads & customers to negotiate in field validation opportunities
- Take results from DVP & translate into product capability statements, application sign-off requirements
Key skills required:
- Understanding of engine systems, mechanical performance trade-offs, and technical issue resolution
- Experience of using Design FMEAs to manage product risks and manage validation requirements
- Strong design, development or simulation background
- Ability to analyse complex data
- Proven project management experience
- Experience of Root Cause Analysis and issue investigation techniques
If you are an experienced Mechanical Systems Engineer with a proven background please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Software Engineer
£37000 - £44000 per annum
£28000 - £36000 per annum
Senior Materials Controller
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Supplier Quality Engineer
£28000 - £36000 per annum
Lead Developer In Test (Test Automation)
£45000 - £50000 per annum