My client based in London is looking for a Senior Geotechnical Engineer to provide technical and management support.
- Prepare geotechnical designs, from initial concepts through to detailed designs, including slope stability, gravity and embedded retaining walls, shallow and piled foundations.
- Interact with the required teams to establish the design briefs and detail the designs.
- Assist with the preparation of proposals.
- Prepare geotechnical assessments and desk studies.
- Liaise with external and internal clients.
- Prepare contract documents.
- Supervision, preparation and interpretation of ground investigations.
- Mentor staff and management of project related work by junior engineers.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Degree in Geotechnics or equivalent
- Ideally CEng, MICE or approaching this level or equivalent
- Good communication Skills
- Hands on geotechnical design experience
- Preparation and supervision of ground investigations