Senior Environmental Test Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Environmental Test Engineer|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Halls|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2018 16:58|
£35,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Environmental Test Engineer based in Uxbridge, Middlesex.
This is going to be a permanent position and will pay up to £45,000 per annum depending on qualifications and experience.
If successful you will be responsible for:
- Defining test programmes to meet requirements and specifications
- Assemble test costs
- Design, conduct and supervise product testing (both on-site and at external test facilities)
- Prepare test procedures and schedules to detail how testing is to be performed
- Evaluate the acquired test data which will include pressure, load, strain, displacement, high speed digital photography and electronic records
- Develop analysis tools for the processing of data and the determination of performance compliance
- Prepare, issue and assist the review process of detailed test documentation which will be submitted to external technical authorities
- Support the technical needs of test engineers in the production of test documentation
Key skills required:
- Must have previous experience conducting environmental tests
- Must have experience developing and managing test programmes
- In depth knowledge of test and measurement instrumentation
- Knowledge of signal processing and analysis
- Knowledge of vibration and climatic test techniques and systems
- Must be able to obtain SC level clearance
If you are an experienced Environmental Tester with a proven background please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's