My client based in Peterborough is looking for a Senior Engineer to support the Senior Renewals Manager in the planning and delivery of track renewals ensuring all technical aspects of the works comply with relevant Network Rail Groups and Line Standards & safety legislation.
There is a fantastic basic salary on offer up to £33K + benefits for the right candidate.
- Provide technical support to the Renewals Manager and Senior Supervisors.
- Monitor and ensure technical compliance on all works, site and office.
- Ensure works are undertaken in compliance with Contractual Specification and Network Rail Group and Line Standards.
- Undertake all technical aspects of works in compliance with Network Rail Group and Line Standards.
- Undertake surveys, planning and programming of work, technical supervision on site, preparation of documents.
- Reviewing of completed works to ensure ‘Best Practice’ activities are captured, recorded and utilised in future work planning and execution.
- Participate in the planning and preparation of Track Renewal works.
- Ensure the preparation and maintenance of all records required to meet Network Rail Line Standards and the Company’s procedures.
- Co-ordinate, attend and record site meetings
- Production of design drawings in accordance with contract specifications.
- Assist in the costing of technical activities within track renewal works.
- Plan and requisition all plant as required for the works.
- Good knowledge of Track Renewals Disciplines.
- Excellent knowledge of required rules & regulations.
- In depth knowledge of all aspects of track renewals disciplines.
- Currently hold or working towards a degree/diploma in an Engineering discipline.
- Good communication and man management skills.
- Ideally hold PTS and COSS