Salary: £50 - 55K
Start Date: ASAP
Key skills: Electro-mechanical design, including coils, magnets, motors, solenoids or similar. Ideally chartered or working towards chartership, experience of mentoring.
I am currently recruiting for a Senior/Principal Engineer to work on the design of electro-mechanical assemblies using the principles of magnetics.
The role is offered on a permanent basis paying £50 -£55K per annum.
To be successful in this role you will need to be able to demonstrate experience of leading the design of electro-mechanical assemblies similar in type to motors, coils, solenoids, magnets etc
- Expert knowledge of electro-mechanical design
- Ideally chartered or working towards chartership
- Experience of mentoring and sharing knowledge
- Experience of DFM and DFC, as well as NPI
- Experience of relevant manufacturing processes, including welding/brazing and assembly
If you are interested in discussing this role further, please reply with your latest CV, and your salary expectations and availability.